Edinburgh Scotland is home to one of Europe's premier cocktail bars, the world famous Bramble Bar. Earlier this month, top mixologist Mike Aikman created this drink using Chivas Regal blended Scotch whisky, cloudy apple juice, elderflower cordial and mineral water. An elegant and refreshing new way to drink blended Scotch whisky, this cocktail is perfect for summertime sipping. Try this at home and see why Bramble Bar is so highly regarded in Europe.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz Chivas Regal blended Scotch whisky
- 2 oz cloudy apple juice
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz elderflower cordial
- Mineral water to top
- In a Collins glass, combine the first four ingredients.
- Add ice, top with mineral water.
- Stir briefly to incorporate ingredients. Serve.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.