Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz rye whiskey
- 1 1/2 oz Yellow Chartreuse liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz Benedictine liqueur
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp simple syrup
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Nutmeg for garnish
- Beat (or dry shake) the egg and syrup in a mixing glass.
- Add the other ingredients and ice.
- Shake vigorously to ensure the egg is properly mixed.
- Strain into two, well-chilled cocktail glasses.
- Dust with grated nutmeg and cinnamon.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.