To celebrate the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day, some of the most influential female mixologists in the country collaborated with Compass Box whiskies to produce some cocktails worthy of celebrating women's accomplishments during the last 100 years. Named after Ernestine Rose, an early champion of women's rights in New York City, this easy cocktail pairs Compass Box whiskies with honey, lemon juice and Creme Yvette to create something truly spectacular. Created by Lynette Marero, the wonderful mixologist at Peels in New York City, this is surprisingly sophisticated in spite of its easy preparation.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Compass Box Spice Tree whisky
- 1/4 oz Compass Box Orangerie whisky
- 1/4 oz Creme Yvette
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom honey syrup
- Champagne to top
- lemon twist (garnish)
- Add first 5 ingredients to a stemmed Champagne flute.
- Top with Champagne.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.