Portland Oregon is lucky to have Adam Robinson join the ranks of its most talented bartenders. A recent transplant from New York City, Adam bring his East coast style to one of Portland's most acclaimed restaurants, Park Kitchen.
With his Fall From Grace Cocktail, Kilbeggan Irish whiskey mixes with two herbal liqueurs to create complex layers of flavor and depth. The dashes of rhubarb bitters and Lillet rouge round it out. If you are looking for something elegant, complex and interesting, this is the cocktail for you.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Cynar
- 1/2 ounce Zwack Herbal Liquor
- 1/4 ounce Lillet Rouge
- 1-2 dashes Fee Bro's Rhubarb bitters
- In a mixing glass, combine all ingredients.
- Add ice to top. Stir vigorously with a barspoon for 45 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and serve immediately.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.