Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces whiskey or apple brandy
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Hot apple cider
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- 2-3 whole cloves for garnish
- Coat the bottom of an Irish coffee glass with honey.
- Add the whiskey or apple brandy.
- Fill with hot apple cider.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with the lemon, cinnamon stick, and cloves.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.