Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 ounce lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- Lime slice for garnish
- Mix the bourbon, soda and liqueur in a mixing glass.
- Pour over ice in an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
Recipe Courtesy: Woodford Reserve Bourbon Whiskey
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.