Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 4 parts Maker's Mark bourbon
- 3 parts fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 parts stabilized simple syrup
- 1 part fresh squeezed orange juice
- Pour the bourbon, simple syrup and juices into a cocktail shaker without ice.
- Shake once.
- Add ice and shake again.
- Strain into cocktail glass.
- Rim the outside of the glass with grenadine to create the sunrise effect.
Recipe Courtesy: Maker's Mark Bourbon Whisky
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.