Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce rye whiskey
- 4-5 fresh raspberries
- Splash of pear and cranberry juices
- Splash of sweet and sour mix
- Raspberries for garnish
- Lime twist for garnish
- Fill a martini shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
- Shake well and pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with skewered raspberries and lime twist.
Recipe Courtesy: Campari
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.