For the whiskey, I recommend a good rye or bourbon. The apricot nectar can be found in most grocery stores, while the gingerbread liqueur is only available seasonally, though it is worth the wait. The sake is yet another factor, but as of recently the sparkling variety is becoming more popular and readily available. For a winter cocktail, this one is spectacular.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part premium whiskey
- 1/2 part Hiram Walker Gingerbread Liqueur
- 1 1/2 part apricot nectar
- 1 1/2 part sparkling sake
- Skewered Crystallized Ginger Round Garnish
- Combine whiskey, Hiram Walker Gingerbread Liqueur and apricot nectar in a mixing glass.
- Pour into a highball glass over ice.
- Top with measurement of Sparkling Sake.
- Garnish with skewered crystallized ginger.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.