Perfect for summertime entertaining, Wild Turkey American Honey is featured in this sparkling tea cocktail. Easy to prepare, you can make this ahead of time by the pitcher full and its a sure hit with guests. Try this one with barbecued chicken for a flavorful combination.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 pitcher
- 4 cups water
- 8 tea bags (red tea such as hibiscus is preferred)
- 2 cups Wild Turkey American Honey whiskey
- Splash of club soda
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cherries to garnish
- In a large saucepan, boil 2 cups water. Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags. Steep 10 minutes; discard tea bags.
- Add 2 cups cold water to tea. Stir in Wild Turkey American Honey. Transfer to pitcher and chill.
- Just before serving, add lemon juice and a splash of club soda for a touch of refreshing fizz.
- Serve over ice.