Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 1/2 parts Jim Beam Black Bourbon
- 1/4 part DeKuyper Triple Sec
- 1/2 part fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 part blueberry juice
- 1/2 part lavender honey simple syrup
- Dash of orange bitters
- Super-fine sugar for rimming
- Rim a cocktail glass with sugar.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
Recipe Courtesy: Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.