Portland mixologist Jacob Grier and I were playing around with some wonderful dessert wines from Quady winery of California recently and created this great brunch cocktail. Featuring the smooth and mellow notes of Caribou Crossing Canadian whisky, Quady Essensia orange muscat dessert wine and topped off with prosecco, the Viscusi is perfect during a nice Spring day. This cocktail is easy to prepare and the light orange notes of the drink are very food friendly.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Quady Essensia wine
- 1/2 oz Caribou Crossing Canadian whisky
- 1 dash orange bitters
- orange twist
- In a champagne flute, add first three ingredients.
- Top off with Prosecco or another sparkling wine.
- Garnish with an orange twist.