Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/4 ounce absinthe or substitute
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Pour the absinthe into a mixing glass and swirl it around to coat the sides. Toss out any excess.
- Add the remaining ingredients and ice.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.