Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz Maker's Mark bourbon whisky
- Angostura Bitters
- 1 sugar cube
- 1 orange slice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Splash of club soda
- Hot water
- Orange slice and cherry for garnish
- Place one sugar cube into the bottom of an old-fashioned glass and add 3 dashes of Angostura bittersdirectly to the sugar cube as much as possible.
- Add one orange slice, one cherry, and a splash of soda and muddle thoroughly.
- Remove the fruit remnants.
- Add 2 ounces of Maker's Mark Bourbon and top off with warm water.
- Garnish with a fresh orange slice and a cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.