12 Year Old Highland Park Scotch Whisky
Opens with the sweet and smoky fragrance of peat with notes of honey and fruit. The palate is exceptionally smooth and light, with a bright, velvet texture and a subtle smokiness, a rich malt background and delightful tones of light butterscotch. It finishes in a sweet and smooth lusciousness that is superiorly calming and slightly warming while it fades rather fast, but not too fast.
- First released in 1979.
- Retails for around $42/750ml bottle
- Double Gold at the 2005 and 2008 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold Medal winner – International Spirits Challenge 2006
18 Year Old Highland Park Scotch Whisky
The 18 year old has a beautiful fragrance that screams deliciousness, complete with notes of toffee, oak, and a lovely and luscious peat. The entry is superiorly smooth and the palate is that of peat mixed with rich honey. A fine, velvety finish leaves the palate with a fantastic amount of smoke with wisps of more toffee sweetness.
- First released in 1997.
- Retails for around $99/750ml bottle
- Gold Medal at the 2006 International Wine and Spirits Competition
- Gold Medal at the 2004 International Spirits Challenge
- “Best Spirit in the World” F. Paul Pacult, Spirit Journal June 2005
40 Year Old Highland Park Scotch Whisky
This very old Scotch has an extremely aromatic, warm oak to it that holds a complex array of dark chocolate and fruits along with spicy notes of cinnamon and nutmeg. The lush palate is warm and soft, notes reminiscent of that original peat-oak mix with a rested velvet feel. More spectacular than anything is the finish, which is rich, robust and wonderfully balanced between the oak and peat and lingers quite awhile.
- First released in 2008.
- Retails for around $2000/750ml bottle