Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 1/4 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1/4 ounce Galliano
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Squeeze the lime juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a collins glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with the cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.